Monday, March 9, 2009

Start assignments again...

Hi,to all my friends..I'm back to Shah ALam,and end my 3 months holiday at my hometown. I would said that i'm really enjoy this 3 months holiday which i going out with my best friends & learning belly dance, shopping, watch movie at cinema, this all my favourite..HAha..Especially is watch movie at cinema, i watched movie 3 or 4 times in a week, must be out of my mind!!

And Now start my school day,I will busy after this reopening school day..Start doing assignments, attending lecture, attending class..i have to really work hard in this 2nd semester..i very happy that i already complete 1 assignment before the due date which is 20th march..Glad that i finished earlier..Still have 5 or 6 assignments are waiting me to finish at this 2nd semester & Test & Exam..

To all my friends who still study, All THE BEST IN STUDY & EXAM & ASSIGNMENTS.

GAMBATEH!!!

No comments: