Tuesday, March 10, 2009

OMG!!!

I just talked with my classmate which i same class with herat secondary school..The one thing that i learn from her is she really have persevered with her on diet. I proud of her. At first, I really do not believe that the person at my MSN contact list was my classmate even though i already put her name is XXX and from my secondary school..

So, i chat with her and ask silly question. I asked her that is it she is my classmate named XXX, and she say: Yes! I'm your classmate..She now looked more pretty and slim compare with previously, and one incredible thing is that she subtract 20 kg, can you imagine that!! I could imagine now that she's body was more sexy than before,right?^^

I want to learn from her from now onward.

Wish me can persist in on diet. GAMBATEH, MAGGIE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how she diet? can you share with me please? TQ