Friday, August 15, 2008

live under stressfull~

Now the assignments were really made me felt sick....almost made me cry.....really really stressfull in my first year degree life...Although is first year, but i don't know how to keep on continue with my future....ya,i know some of my friends were trying their best to helped me,and i really appreciate...and thank you very much to them!

But somehow in reality,i can't catch the meaning and idea from the textbook or reference book...now i asked myself,why am i choosing business courses and not choosing the other subjects...There have many courses that i can chose,but why is business??

I think is business was the easy ways to learn it,so i chose it however is not like that...For me,actually is very difficulty...Erm,i already in my half way in my study life,so do is till want continue or not??All my friends keep said they will support me and asked me don't give up easily...and must make an extra effort for my studies...

i still can't make any decisions yet...haiz...

No comments: